With companies being liable for their employees’ well-being, it is now even more crucial for organizations with overseas travel commitments to have adequate corporate travel insurance.
Business travel is increasingly common and companies are faced with the possibility of incurring substantial expenses due to emergency medical evacuation, lost baggage, flight diversions and other potential difficulties.
- Overseas medical expenses
- Travel inconvenience such as flight disruptions or lost of luggage
- All risks 24-hour accessibility to medical and travel assistance services worldwide
- Coverage in the event of terrorism
- Covers personal deviation up to 31 days before and after a business Trip
- Option to allow extension for leisure travel