Director & Officer
Directors and officers of publicly traded corporations, private companies, SMEs, or non-profit organization (NPO) are personally exposed to unlimited financial liability. All have the same legal duties and obligations. It is the responsibility of both the company and board of directors to ensure that they avail themselves of the highest possible level of protection and security.
- Opting for the D&O insurance limits the impact of the financial consequences that the directors owe on their assets.
- Covers the company’s directors, officers and managers
- Cover legal defence costs as and when they are incurred
- Civil fines and penalties imposed where insurable by law
- Financial cover of damages if hold liable